WEBINAR - The Long Term Personal Project: From Concept to Audience
Time & Location
About the Event
In this seminar, through a series of visual presentations and classroom discussions, Mary Virginia Swanson will lead participants through the essential steps of thorough research and wise decision-making to create work that is authentic in both its creation and presentation with the strongest possibility of sponsorship, exhibition and publication.
- Developing project concept and defining audience.
- Identifying / establishing relationships with sponsors, collaborators and venues.
- Researching / testing production materials appropriate to desired audience.
- Defining marketing strategies to share work in production with industry professionals.
- Expand presence to print, web and social media platforms through which to share the project content.
Swanson will share a library of relevant examples of project promotional materials from her personal research library to share with participants.
Who Should Attend Photographers who have identified their topic or have begun producing a project that they hope to share with larger audience.
Registration & Cost
Email JoshuaTreePhotoArts@gmail.com to reserve a space.